Program for solving quadratic equations
- At first, organize the expression into the form : aX2 + bX + c = 0.
- Next, put the values of a, b and c in the form below and click "solve".
- It does not support input with fractions, decimals, roots, etc. other than integers.
- If the equation can be factored, it is solved using factorization.
- If you can not factor, solve using the quadratic formula.
- If the solution is not an integer, it is displayed as a fraction.
- It also displays calculation on the way.